C-PACE for Property OwnersC-PACE enables building owners to access flexible, 100% upfront financing to improve their property value.
Maryland property owners are discovering that C-PACE is a powerful tool to fund capital-intensive building retrofit and new construction projects. With no initial cash contribution, property owners may finance 100% of eligible energy efficiency, renewable energy and water conservation improvements at competitive rates with repayment terms of up to 25 years. This directly impacts the bottom line of any project.
Video courtesy of PACENation.
C-PACE Requires 0% Down and Allows Long Payback Periods
- Building owners can be cash flow positive from day one
- Underwriting is focused on the underlying building
- Accessible to those with non-investment grade credit
C-PACE Transfers with Title and to Tenants
- Buildings may sell before full payoff; the outstanding balance transfers to the new building owner
- For buildings where tenants pay energy bill but owner finances upgrades, the owner may be able to pass financing costs to tenants
Owners with Tax Appetite Love C-PACE
- Allows for full realization of tax credits – including solar investment tax credit (ITC)
- Allows for accelerated depreciation benefits (MACRS)
Immediate Net Operating Income Improvement
- Increases net operating income (NOI) – C-PACE projects are often cash flow positive
- Doesn’t tie up balance sheet with debt
- Efficiency improvements increase value of underlying asset
That's not all....
For more information on what C-PACE can do for you, visit our Resources page to download property-specific quides and frequently asked questions.
Ready to apply?
To learn more about what it takes to apply for C-PACE financing, contact us today.